If you’re reading this now, it means there’s one thing you haven’t tried: Nano-G’s Nanotechnology Waterproofing.
As a dedicated homeowner, a leaking car porch area is a cause of concern to your expensive paint job on your ceiling and your wall. Over time, this leak will form an unsightly yellow stain where you first noticed it!
The ‘Roof’ of the Problem
Firstly, you should realise by now that the Malaysian weather is not very kind to Malaysian housing structures. More specifically, it has not been kind to our concrete flat roof designs. And, despite its name, these roofs are not exactly flat.
A lot of flat roofs are actually uneven, making it easy for pools of water to form.
This means that these concrete “flat” roofs are more likely to pool water that takes a long time to dry. If you’re unlucky, the surface is probably already cracked from Malaysia’s temperature fluctuations, allowing water to seep through and cause structural damage that only gets worse overtime!
How to Fix a Leaky Car Porch Area
Ultimately, this boils down to a surface problem that needs to be rectified. Most contractors would suggest coating another layer of cement or getting a PU injection to deal with the cracks. The most optimal solution in dealing with a leaky car porch area is to waterproof your concrete flat roof.
There are a few waterproofing methods you can use to solve your car porch leakage issues. You can read more about it here: 5 Types of Waterproofing Solutions to Fix Water Leakages in Malaysia
But, if you’re reading this right now, it means you’ve been looking high and low for a water leaking solution for a water leakage problem that just doesn’t seem to go away. A few of our clients have come to us expressing how frustrated they are to have encountered poor repair work from traditional waterproofing methods.
That is, until they gave Nano-G’s nanotechnology waterproofing a try.
Before, I tried out many other solutions, but only Nano-G gave me the best solution that I ever had.
I find that Nano G’s service is pretty good. There are no more leakages after using their products. Before, I tried out many other solutions, but only Nano-G gave me the best solution that I ever had. The services are very simple compared to other methods that require hacking and other complex procedures.Mr. Tan
Want to listen to more reviews? Check out our testimonial series from our previous clients!
Have a recurring water leakage problem like Mr. Tan? You should give Nano-G’s nanotechnology waterproofing a try, too!
Nano-G’s waterproofing experts are experienced contractors that use non-invasive, non-hacking methods to solve your water leakage problems. Instead, we use a non-toxic method to create a thin coating layer that goes into the smallest crack on any surface. And, because of their dust- and odour-free process, you can still be at home as the solution is being applied on your concrete flat roofing.
It’s a Simple Process as Well.
As many of our clients are just regular homeowners(like you!), we’ve taken extra steps to keep the inspection, and rectification process neat and straightforward.
1. Tell us your problem. Send us a message via Facebook or email to let us know what you need help with.
2. Set up an appointment. Arrange a date for Nano-G to send our waterproofing experts to inspect your suspected water leak. Inspection is free, by the way!
3. Inspection by our expert. During the inspection, we will use a thermal sensing machine to identify what is causing the leak, and where exactly is it.
4. Set the date for rectification work. Once we are done with the inspection, we will arrange for another appointment to fix your leakage. The whole operation should take no longer than 24 hours to complete, so it’s best to free your home for the whole day for Nano-G to waterproof your concrete flat roof.
5. Rectification work
The rectification process comes in 3 steps,
- Preparation. Cleaning the concrete flat roof of dust and algae
- Application. Applying the nanotechnology waterproofing solution. It should take about 7 hours to completely dry.
- Clean up. Once fully dried, our experts will do a thorough clean up of the car porch area and have it looking like new again.